The two day conference will consist of a number of informative presentations followed by interactive Q&A sessions, panel discussions and an open discussion to further involve the delegates. These talks will give a deep insight on the views shared from the different aspects of Ship Recycling. We will explore and discuss current and future possibilities within the market. Reviewing methods in increasing ship recycling profitability, focus will be spent on looking in to the difference between European & South East Asian shipyards, and the gulf of differences between them. Topics will also include insights into new technological and practical systems for hazardous waste tracking. The conference will bring together various key industry stake-holders including Ship-owners, Ship-mangers & associated solution providers, fuel solutions, IT & data associations, consultants & technology providers.
- Updates on European Recycling
- Developments of the Hong Kong Convention
- Steps in achieving a Level Playing Field
- End of Life & Delivery of Vessels
- Overcoming Ship Owner Struggles
- The Crucial Role of Cash Buyers/ Brokers
- Advancements in Ensuring Ship Recycling Standards
- Developments in Latest Green Recycling Options in Asian Facilities
- Updates & Developments in Correct Selection Shipyard
- Has the EU Approved Yards List Enhanced the Use of European Ship Recycling Facilities
- Safe Steps to Sustainable Ship Recycling to Enhance Safe & Environmentally Friendly Methods & Practices
The delegates will be drawn from Ship Operators, Ship Owners, Ship Managers, Coastguard and Transport Authorities, Shipbuilders and Shipyards, Designers, Repairing companies, Vendors and Subcontractors, Energy and Mining companies, Cash-Buyers, Shipbrokers, Recycling facilities, Regulators, Consultants, Researchers, Brokers, Financiers and Investors.
More about the event >>>>