Transport Week is an annual business platform with a series of Russian and international events focused on transport issues. It has been held for a decade by the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation with organizational support of Business Dialogue. Transport Week offers open discussion of the most topical issues and contributes to improvement of understanding between state authorities and business.
Transport Week comprises the following events:
- XI International forum ‘Transport of Russia’
- XI International exhibition ‘Transport of Russia’
- IX All-Russia competition for students of higher transport education institutions
- All-Russia creativity festival for students of higher transport education institutions ‘TranspART’
- Coordination meeting of CIS member states
- IV National award for achievements in the field of transport and transport infrastructure ‘Movement Formula’
- IV Transport Education Forum
- XV International conference ‘Market of transport services: cooperation and partnership’
Forum and exhibition ‘Transport of Russia’ is the key event of Transport Week. Every year they gather over 7,500 participants. Total number of Transport Week participants exceeds 9,500.
More information >>>>