Taking place at the Smart City Expo World Congress, Smart Ports Barcelona, in collaboration with the Port of Barcelona, brings you two days of discussion and debate on:
- Smarter Port Operations: What are challenges, priorities and new technologies which will enable ‘smarter’ operations of ports and terminals?
- Digitalisation: In an increasingly digital world, how has this movement transferred to the shipping industry? What are the benefits for port and terminal operators?
- Automation: What should be automated in a port to improve operations? To what extent do automation processes have a tangible effect on port efficiencies? Can AI and predictive analytics be relied on?
- Supply Chain Management: How to optimise the supply chain process? Should processes be centralised? How can data be shared more effectively?
- Accommodating different vessels: What are the varying requirements for different fleets; cruise, containers, gas and bulk cargo? How are ports and terminals adapting to changing market demands?
- Connectivity: What technology should operators invest in to improve digital communication and e-navigation?
Read more on the Event website >>>>