Co-located with 16th Maritime Security & Coastal Surveillance Asia, the Port Security and Modernization Asia will bring together major seaport security operators and authorities alongside world leading solution providers to find the right solutions for security and surveillance.
In 2019, the Port Security and Modernisation Asia theme is “Secure the Future of Ports through Innovation Excellence”.
The conference will take on a three-pronged approach of Security Intelligence, Agile Workforce and Future Automation in the following areas:
• Developing Robust Domestic Security to Combat Today’s Terrorist Threats
• Increasing Port Security Without Imperiling Maritime Commerce
• Port Automation and Cybersecurity Risks: Are Ports Prepared?
• The Politics of the Borders: Sovereignty, Security and the Citizen
• Flying Robots to Patrol the World’s Busiest Ports
• Disciplinary of Data Policy for Fully Digitised IoT Infrastructure
Port Security and Modernisation Asia will provide an ideal platform to learn and network.
Read more on the Event website >>>>